At Riverley Primary School we pride ourselves in looking smart at all times by wearing a colourful, smart and comfortable uniform which follows the school’s uniform policy.
We believe that the wearing of uniforms can reduce peer pressure and promote a sense of community within the school. We hope that all children will take a sense of pride in their appearance.
- Blue Riverley jumpers/ cardigan
- White polo shirt or white shirt with a collar
- Grey or black trousers or skirts
- Black shoes
- No hooded sweatshirts or jackets
- Grey or blue check dresses with white shirts, grey, black or white tights or socks
Summer Uniform (optional):
- Light blue check dress
- Grey trouser style shorts – Please note sports shorts are not permitted
PE Kits at Riverley
- White t-shirt or white polo shirt (plain or with Riverley logo)
- Grey or black shorts, jogging bottoms or sports leggings
- No earrings or necklaces for health and safety
- Long hair to be tied up
- Black or white trainers
- Simple wristwatches are permitted in the juniors (years 3 -6) but are brought to school at pupils’ own risk; they must be silent and named
- Pupils with pierced ears may wear one pair of small simple stud earrings. Pupils must be able to remove these independently so that they can take part in PE.
Please find below the details of our uniform supplier:
All children can wear many items of our uniform which are inexpensive and available at most large stores. School sweatshirts, fleeces, polo shirts, hats, PE shorts and bags are available for purchase online at Speedstitch.
Opening times: Monday – Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
Unit 32, Walthamstow Business Centre, Clifford Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 4SX
Tel: 020 8531 4800
Delivery is between 5-7 working days.